Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, December 9, 2011

Winter Reads & a Chance to Win Blundstone Boots

Looking for some good books to read this winter? Go to Deanne's blog. She is giving away a pair of red Blundstone boots to someone who sends in a suggestion of a book that was very meaningful in their life. There are over 200 suggestions of good books. (Hope I win the boots for my choice, Gabrielle Roy's  "The Tin Flute').
--Rita


Deanne's favourite:  red Blundstones. You could own your own pair. Image: Deanne Fitzpatrick

Gabrielle Roy's The Tin Flute.  Image: Digital Collections at McMaster University
Liv's favourite book at the moment.  Image: Amazon.ca

3 comments:

  1. I loved "Wicked!" I also had the distinct pleasure to meet Gregory Maquire and have my book autographed. To my surprise, he not only autographed it, but filled a blank page with a drawing of the Wicked Witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lucky you. Is he a good artist?

    ReplyDelete